Proudly producing the UK’s number one premium gin, Whitley Neill, along with a number of other gin brands, Halewood is the UK’s third largest gin producer. With an extensive portfolio featuring rum, whiskey, and vodka brands, as well as artisan beers, Halewood continues to expand through unique selling points and leading developing trends. We now have an exciting opportunity for two experienced Distillery Managers to oversee the day to day management of a various whisky production and bottling facilities within the UK. This is a great opportunity for any distiller that would want to grow within an exciting and expanding business, who wants to be a part of a company from the beginning and develop its story.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the site, including management of Distillery Operatives
- Involvement within new product development
- Being able to see the long term views for the company expansion
- Working with the different sites to define and agree on specifications and processes
- Develop a management plan
- Work with the scientific teams to refine all production and ageing processes
- Implementing and managing continuous production improvements
- Maintain hygiene and safety standards
The successful candidate will:-
- A proven track of operating in an American Bourbon or spirit producing facility
- Distilling qualification
- Experience with whisk(e)y distillation process, specifically Bourbon
- Project Management skills
- Managerial experience/skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and innovative mind set
- Someone that can hit the ground running and has the understanding and aptitude to manage the relationships with the different sites
- Methodical, logical, organised and efficient, works on their own initiative with high level of attention to detail.
- To drive production against an agreed target.
- Understanding key trends, developing knowledge of the local industry such as key players and new openings
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact HR on 0151 480 8800 for more information.