14 Oct 2019
The primary role of the Warehouse Operative is to ensure that all finished product pallets received are in total compliance with Warehouse and Stock procedures and to present pallets to store racks or appropriate location. In addition, orders should be picked accurately to customer requirements and presented in a quality assembled package to the allocated loading bay lane for dispatch.
Applications close 18th October 2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
Further duties include, but are not limited to:-
- The put away of all finished product stock received from Goods inward.
- To be efficient and accurate throughout the customer order picking process.
- Ability to pick and assemble customer orders to the required standard.
- Picking customer orders and present finished pallets to the loading bay.
- Good housekeeping to maintain a high standard of hygiene status – clean as you work policy.
- Ensure area breakers / damages reporting procedures are fully adhered to at all times. Breakers should be sorted / stacked in the designated area. Spillage must be cleaned immediately.
- Ensure any Health & Safety issues – accidents / incidents / near misses involving personnel, stock or MHE are reported immediately to the Zone Leader.
To be successful in this role, candidates must have an in depth knowledge of Warehouse area procedures along with good product knowledge. The successful candidate will be PC literate with a working knowledge of SAP With a keen eye for detail, candidates will have a determined approach to tasks and be conscientious and committed in their approach to work.
It is essential that candidates hold the following licenses, RTITB counterbalance, Reach Truck and Ride on pallet truck.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com