Brand Development Executive – Leeds
14 Oct 2019
The primary role of the Brand Development Executive is to drive the distribution and visibility of Halewood Wines and Spirits brands in the designated account base in line with company and channel strategy. To increase volume & profit growth of the brand portfolio via our route to market partners as well as activating the brands at point of purchase to recruit new consumers.
Applications close 13th December 2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Introduce and sell in Halewood Wines and Spirits portfolio to new and existing outlets within Independent Free Trade and Leased outlets within territory.
- Merchandise all products within outlets and place Point Of Sale material in primary display space to maximise visibility and awareness of brands.
- Apply brand building techniques in appropriate outlets on core brands, for example; staff training, perfect serves, menu presence, brand activation and sampling.
- ‘Network’ with customers and wholesaler account managers to develop incremental business through building relationships.
- Inform customers of present and future above the line activity and promotional support.
- Effectively plan and manage the working day to ensure coverage is achieved at key trading times of customers. This will involve evening work and a requirement to live on the core area.
- Be aware of workload (calls, frequencies, priorities etc.) and prepare journey plans in accordance with the standards of performance.
- Keep up to date with all relevant CGA data, trade, company, marketing and product information.
- Submit all reports, requests and correspondence within agreed time frames.
- Attend trade events and support Regional Sales Manager / National Account Manager at Trade Shows as directed by your line manager
- Maintain regular contacts with all relevant personnel in the company to ensure good communication.
To be successful in this role, candidates must be ideally degree calibre individuals with a proven track record of success in a related sector and basic selling experience ideally within the On Trade. They must also be highly motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal, communication and numerical skills, who use commercial knowledge and awareness to drive profitable business growth and deliver exceptional results.
Will also consider persons working in the Bar Trade looking to get into sales but must have detailed knowledge of drinks and serves.
Training will be given as well as constant coaching from line manager. A full driving licence is essential to this role.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com